Useful resources to access further support
We have a variety of resources, services, and other payments to help you. These include:
- advance payments
- help if you’re in a crisis or you need special help
- help with child care
- paying tax on a Centrelink payment
- how to manage your money website
- payments for Families
- Education Entry Payment
- Language, Literacy and Numeracy Supplement
- Concession and health care cards.
We also have support services, including:
- Financial Information Service a free service that can inform and educate you about financial matters
- help from social workers if you’re going through a hard time
- Community Engagement Officers to help you access information, payments and services
- Multicultural Service Officers to help migrant and refugee communities connect with our services
- help for Indigenous Australians to access government payments and services.
Help to find jobs in remote areas
If you live in a remote area, you may be able to take part in the Community Development Program. It can help you:
- contribute to your community
- gain skills and training.
Read more about the Community Development Program on the National Indigenous Australians Agency website.