- help if you’re in a crisis or you need special help
- information about ParentsNext
- information about jobactive
- information about Skills for Education and Employment
- help with child care
- information about paying tax on a Centrelink payment
- information about payments for Families
- Education Entry Payment
- Concession and health care cards
- Social work services
- Community Engagement Officers.
New Business Assistance with New Enterprise Incentive Scheme (NEIS)
New Business Assistance with NEIS can help you start your own small business. It includes personalised support to help you become a self-employed business owner. If you get an income support payment, you may get NEIS allowance instead for up to the first 39 weeks. Read more about New Business Assistance with NEIS on the Department of Education, Skills and Employment website.
Help to find jobs in remote areas
If you live in a remote area you may be able to take part in the Community Development Program. It can help you contribute to your community and gain skills and training while you look for work. Read more about the Community Development Program on the National Indigenous Australians Agency website.
The Australian Taxation Office has COVID-19 information on their website about:
- early access to superannuation
- financial relief for small business and employers
- JobKeeper Payment.
Read the latest coronavirus updates and advice on the Australia.gov.au website.