- tips about accessing payments and services when having a baby or adopting a child
- managing your Parental Leave Pay and details online
- information about Dad and Partner Pay
- more payments for families
- tips about how to manage your money
- information about parental leave and the Fair Work Ombudsman
- finding out what payments and services you might be eligible for.
This also includes information about:
- someone dealing with us on your behalf
- owing us money
- reviews and appeals.
Parental leave and the Fair Work Ombudsman
The Fair Work Ombudsman can help you make sure you’ve followed the required steps when requesting parental leave from your employer.
Payment and Service Finder
An online tool to see what payments and services you may be eligible for.
Someone to deal with us on your behalf
You can have an authorised representative to deal with us on your behalf. You can authorise them to enquire, update, act or get payments for you.