- tips about accessing payments and services when having a baby or adopting a child
- information about Family Tax Benefit
- more payments for families
- tips about how to manage your money
- paying your bills with Centrepay
- someone dealing with us on your behalf
- reviews and appeals.
You can use our free and voluntary service to pay bills as regular deductions from your Centrelink payments.
You can have an authorised representative to deal with us on your behalf. You can authorise them to enquire, update, act or get payments for you.