- managing your Family Tax Benefit and details online
- more payments for families
- tips about how to manage your money
- paying your bills with Centrepay
- information about support for grandparent carers and support for non parent carers
- information about advance payments
- information about support services for separated parents.
This also includes:
- information about someone dealing with us on your behalf
- information about reviews and appeals.
You can also ask for your Family Tax Benefit payment to be offset. This means your Family Tax Benefit payment can be paid on a different week to your income support payment. Call us to find out if you're eligible.
You can use our free and voluntary service to pay bills as regular deductions from your Centrelink payments.
Extra assistance is available if you’re a grandparent caring for your grandchildren.
You may get part of your income support payment or Family Tax Benefit (Part A) early. This is an advance payment. You pay it back later out of your payments from us.
We provide separated parents support and information to help with their family situation.
You can have an authorised representative to deal with us on your behalf. You can authorise them to enquire, update, act or get payments for you.