- information about Family Tax Benefit
- more payments for families and payments for carers
- information about support for grandparent carers and support for non parent carers
- information about death and bereavement
- tips about how to manage your money
- someone dealing with us on your behalf
- reviews and appeals.
Someone to deal with us on your behalf
You can have an authorised representative to deal with us on your behalf. You can authorise them to enquire, update, act or get payments for you.