- tips about accessing payments and services when having a baby or adopting a child
- managing your Dad and Partner Pay and details online
- information about Parental Leave Pay
- more payments for families
- tips about how to manage your money
- information about parental leave and the Fair Work Ombudsman.
This also includes information about:
- someone dealing with us on your behalf
- reviews and appeals.
The Fair Work Ombudsman can help you make sure you’ve followed the required steps when requesting parental leave from your employer.
You can have an authorised representative to deal with us on your behalf. You can authorise them to enquire, update, act or get payments for you.