- the ABSTUDY line if you have any questions about ABSTUDY
- free calls to the Centrelink Indigenous Call Centre where you can speak to us about our payments and services
- the Student Start-up Loan
- concession or health care cards to get cheaper health services and medicines
- the Payment and Service Finder to find out what payments and services you might be eligible for
- paying your bills with Centrepay
- tips to help manage your money.
It also includes information about:
- owing us money
- getting an advance payment
- weekly payment options.
You may get part of your income support payment or Family Tax Benefit (Part A) early. This is an advance payment. You pay it back later out of your payments from us.
Some people can get income support payments paid each week instead of each fortnight.
Information to help you make a choice between Veteran Payment and your income support payment.