- the ABSTUDY line if you have any questions about ABSTUDY
- free calls to the Centrelink Indigenous Call Centre where you can speak to us about our payments and services
- concession or health care cards to get cheaper health services and medicines
- the Payment and Service Finder to find out what payments and services you might be eligible for
- tips to help manage your money
- information about owing us money.
You can give your education provider or another person permission to ask us about your ABSTUDY on your behalf. This can make arranging payments easier.