This includes information about:
- the Student Start-up Loan
- getting an advance payment
- weekly payment options
- concession or health care cards to get cheaper health services and medicines
- paying your bills with Centrepay
- tips to manage your money.
It also includes information about:
- help available if your bank account is overdrawn
- vocational education and training - VET Student Loans
- help with speaking, reading, writing or maths on the Department of Education Skills and Employment website.
You may get part of your income support payment or Family Tax Benefit (Part A) early. This is an advance payment. You pay it back later out of your payments from us.
Some people can get income support payments paid each week instead of each fortnight.