What other help is available

You may be eligible for other payments. We also have a range of tools and services to help you manage your payment or get extra support.

Other payments you may get

You may get the Tertiary Access Payment at the same time as other student payments. To get another student payment, you’ll also need to claim and meet the eligibility criteria for that payment.

You may be eligible for either:

If you need to move away from home to study, you may also be eligible for 1 of the following:

Other information and services

You can learn more about:

Page last updated: 3 March 2022