What to tell us
You need to tell us if any of the following things change:
- you don't have care of your child during your Dad and Partner Pay period
- you work or take paid leave during your Dad and Partner Pay period
- you leave Australia, temporarily or to live somewhere else
- your personal and contact details.
You must tell us about changes to your circumstances as soon as possible. For some changes, if you don’t, we may pay you too much. This means you’ll have a debt you need to pay back.
How to tell us
If your Centrelink online account is linked to myGov and we’ve assessed your Dad and Partner Pay claim, you can tell us about most changes online.
To do this:
- Sign in to myGov.
- Select My family, then Paid Parental Leave, then Dad and Partner Pay circumstances.
If we haven’t assessed your claim yet or you can’t update your details online, call the Families line.