We know education and training providers play a big role supporting year 12 students leaving secondary school.
Our payments and services can support students who pursue further study or training. They can also help students looking for work after year 12.
Our School Leavers Resource eKit has a range of resources to help you share information with students and their families. The eKit includes:
- factsheets about student payments
- posters to raise awareness of the different payments
- a guide to getting a myGov account
- a short presentation
- social media tiles
- links to useful videos and webpages
- information in languages other than English.
It covers a range of topics useful to those leaving school. This includes all the following:
- steps to be ready to claim Youth Allowance or ABSTUDY
- tips to help them get their own Medicare card and myGov account
- an overview of careers available in the Australian Public Service.
Download the School leavers resource eKit for education and training providers and share resources with your students.
Find out more about how you can help students learn about Centrelink payments.
Subscribe to news
RSS News feed
Our RSS service alerts you to updates to this page. You can connect to our RSS feeds with your favourite RSS reader.