What you can do
You can claim, manage your payments, details and money, give us documents and report your income online.
You can also use your Centrelink online account to view and update your details.
- claim a payment
- apply for an advance payment
- track your claim
- request to transfer carer payments for a child to an adult.
You can ask someone to deal with us on your behalf and authorise them to get payments for you.
- request replacement concession and health care cards
- view your payment and transaction history
- submit documents
- request documents.
Report employment income
- manage your BasicsCard
- manage your Centrepay or tax deductions
- view your Working Credit and Work Bonus balance
- view and manage your Income Bank details
- view and manage the money you owe.
You can claim most payments online.
Page last updated: 4 March 2021
This information was printed 11 June 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/services/centrelink/centrelink-online-account/what-you-can-do. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.