How to manage your appointments
You can reschedule some of your appointments online.
Using your Centrelink online account through myGov
To manage your appointments using your Centrelink online account through myGov, follow these steps:
- Sign in to myGov and select Centrelink.
- Select MENU from your homepage.
- Then select Documents and Appointments followed by Appointments, then Manage appointments.
- Select View Details to change your appointment.
Using the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
To manage your appointments using the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app, follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Express Plus Centrelink mobile app using your myGov PIN.
- Select Appointment from the home screen.
- Select Reschedule to change your appointment.
Your appointment details will display on your home screen.
To add or update your appointment in your device’s calendar, select Appointment, then Add to calendar.
If you can’t manage your appointment online, you’ll need to phone us on your payment line.
Page last updated: 18 February 2021
This information was printed 11 June 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/services/centrelink/centrelink-online-account/how-manage-your-appointments. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.