When to tell us about changes
Changes you need to tell us about for a claim under the ROCS.
Let us know if things change
Tell us within 28 days if details about eligibility or amounts paid in relation to an incident or claim change. This includes, but is not limited to:
- if you recover an amount from a third party, that relates to the amount we paid you
- if any changes effect the amount that was paid under the Medical Indemnity scheme
- if details of the incident change
- if you withdraw support for the insured person
- if the amount paid is later found to be not payable under the requirements of the scheme.
If you identify an amount to be refunded, you must submit a refund application through the MIOC service in HPOS.
Page last updated: 28 October 2020
This information was printed 3 August 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/services/medicare/run-cover-indemnity-scheme-rocs/when-tell-us-about-changes. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.