How to link PRODA account Registration Authority (RA) numbers
When you link your staff’s PRODA account RA to your practice they can access Practice Incentives Program (PIP) Online.
You or an authorised contact can link your staff’s RA number to your practice’s PRODA profile. This gives them access to your practice’s PIP Online profile.
You can do this through Health Professional Online Services (HPOS):
- select PIP or WIP
- select the Practice Staff System Access option from the main menu
- enter the staff members RA number in the RA number field for the staff member who is being added
- select Grant access in the Action column.
If you’re a new practice or haven’t previously had access to PIP or WIP Online before, you can link your PRODA account number to your practice by:
- calling the Practice Incentives Program
- writing to us using official company letterhead which includes your PIP or WIP practice ID and practice name.
Page last updated: 28 May 2020
This information was printed 29 July 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/services/medicare/practice-incentives-program/how-manage/how-link-proda-account-registration-authority-ra-numbers. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.