Options for transmitting residential care claims data online
Ways Residential Care providers submit claim data.
There are 3 ways to submit claim data:
- Business-to-government (B2G) integrated software for Residential Care only.
- File upload integrated software and website for Residential Care only.
- Web forms using Aged Care Online Claiming for Residential Care providers or Residential and Home Care providers.
All data is protected through the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) or our online claiming systems, which use authenticated access control and passwords. Both options contain high level security systems for the transmission of electronic data.
Depending on the type of aged care provider you are, the online claiming channel and the software you choose, you can:
- submit and update events
- view and finalise claims
- reconcile aged care subsidy payments
- view eACCR
- search and monitor all of the electronic aged care data lodged
- access information relating to care recipients.
Page last updated: 23 October 2019
This information was printed 26 May 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/services/medicare/online-claiming-aged-care-providers/residential-care/options-transmitting-residential-care-claims-data-online. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.