Benefits of online claiming - Residential care
Online claiming gives your organisation a major advantage by streamlining practices and improving outcomes.
- significantly reduces staff time needed to prepare and submit paperwork
- reduces the amount of time it takes to submit events
- improves the accuracy of payments and related data
- provides immediate acknowledgement we’ve received forms and information
- reduces the need for paper forms and their storage.
Online claiming also allows authorised staff to:
- submit data electronically
- access care recipient and claim data
- correct and reverse electronic data
- submit data through forms
- view Aged Care Client Records submitted electronically.
Page last updated: 23 October 2019
This information was printed 11 August 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/services/medicare/online-claiming-aged-care-providers/residential-care/benefits-online-claiming-residential-care. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.