Register for Aged Care Online Services
Register for Aged Care Online Services using a form.
Submit either of the following forms:
- Register or amend for Aged Care Online Claiming using Web Forms form
- Register to transmit online or change nominated user's details form.
The access level assigned to each user determines what screens can be seen and what tasks can be completed:
- read only access allows the user to view all information, except for payment statements
- payment statement access allows the user to only view payment statements
- update access allows the user to view, submit and update events and claims—it doesn’t allow the user to view payment statements.
If you’re registered for Aged Care Online Claiming, you don’t need to register for Aged Care Online Services. You can log on using the same user ID and password. You need to select either the ‘Home Care’ or the ‘Residential Care and ACAT’ system.
Page last updated: 23 October 2019
This information was printed 11 August 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/services/medicare/online-claiming-aged-care-providers/register/register-aged-care-online-services. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.