Menu options for Aged Care Online Services
When you log on to Aged Care Online Services, you can choose from the following menu options:
Find a Claim
Select Find a Claim from the menu and then select:
- Lodge your Claim to finalise your latest claim in the fastest way possible
- Current Claim to view a summary of your clients and finalise your claim
- Historical Claims to view historical claims
- Latest Payment Statement to view the latest payment statement and view or download a PDF version
- Historical Payment Statements to view historical payment statements and view or download PDF versions
- Download Payment Statements to export a payment statement in.xml or .csv format.
Find an Event
Select Find an Event from the menu to search for an event by Unique ID or Event type, such as entry or departure.
Find a Care Recipient
Select Find a Care Recipient from the menu to search for a client and view their profile. You can register, update and delete events on the care recipient profile.
Page last updated: 22 February 2019
This information was printed 25 May 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/services/medicare/online-claiming-aged-care-providers/home-care/menu-options-aged-care-online-services. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.