Benefits of online claiming
Claiming online supports you to report quickly and easily and gives you better access to the information you need.
When you claim online:
- you’ll spend less time preparing paperwork
- it’s easier to submit details about events
- the data and payment details you provide is accurate
- you’ll see the status of processing the details you’ve provided
- there are less paper claim forms.
Claiming online allows authorised staff to:
- submit data electronically
- access client and claim data
- correct and reverse electronic data
- submit data through web forms
- view electronic Aged Care Client Records (eACCR).
Page last updated: 22 February 2019
This information was printed 26 May 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/services/medicare/online-claiming-aged-care-providers/home-care/benefits-online-claiming. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.