Submitting DVA Webclaims
A guide to help health professionals manage claims and payments for Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) programs through HPOS.
Health professionals can use DVA Webclaim to submit Medical and Allied Health services for the treatment of eligible DVA clients. Private Hospitals and Community Nursing facilities can't lodge services through DVA Webclaim.
Health professionals can use DVA Webclaim to do all of the following:
- lodge claims electronically and get their status instantly, either as ‘paid’ or ‘sent for further assessment’
- get claims ‘sent for further assessment’ processed within 2 business days
- save draft or partially completed claims
- delete claims paid on the same day
- view claim statements in Messages, including Webclaim EFT statements and recipient created tax invoice statements
- request reports of claims submitted in the previous 2 years.
Read more about time limits on claims for DVA clients on the Department of Veterans’ Affairs website.
Page last updated: 15 September 2020
This information was printed 22 September 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/services/medicare/hpos/services/submitting-dva-webclaims. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.