Submitting DVA Webclaims
A guide to help health professionals manage claims and payments for Department of Veterans’ Affairs health programs through HPOS.
A guide to help health professionals manage claims and payments for Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) programs through HPOS.
Health Professionals can use DVA Webclaim to submit Medical and Allied Health services for the treatment of eligible DVA clients. Private Hospitals and Community Nursing facilities cannot lodge services through DVA Webclaim.
Health Professionals and their delegates must have an individual PKI certificate to access DVA Webclaim services through HPOS. PKI certificates ensure that information submitted through our online services are secure. Read more about PKI certificates, including how to apply.
DVA Webclaim allows you to:
- lodge a claim electronically, where it will be assessed in real time and a claim status will be returned instantly, either as ‘paid’ or ‘sent for further assessment’
- claims ‘sent for further assessment’ will be processed within two business days
- save draft or partially completed claims
- delete claims paid on the same day
- view claim statements in Messages, including Webclaim EFT statements and recipient created tax invoice statements
- request reports of claims submitted in the previous two years
Read more about how to claim, including submitting your claims for DVA clients on the Department of Veterans’ Affairs website.
Page last updated: 7 May 2019
This information was printed 4 July 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/services/medicare/hpos/services/submitting-dva-webclaims. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.