Overview of the HPOS home page
All of the services and functions in HPOS are grouped on tiles on the home page. Use this overview to help you find a service or function.
Tiles on the HPOS home page
Services and functions in HPOS are in the following tiles.
- My Mailbox
- Practice Mailbox
- Statements and Subscriptions
- File Upload Facility.
Find a patient:
- Find a patient.
- Australian Immunisation Register (AIR)
- Centrelink Forms
- Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA)
- My Health Record System – Organisation Registration
- Healthcare Identifiers
- Midwife Professional Indemnity Scheme (MPIS)
- National Bowel Cancer Screening Programme (NBCSP)
- Online Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme Authorities System
- Practice Incentives Program (PIP)
- Workforce Incentive Program (WIP) – Practice Stream
- Prescription Shopping Program (PSP)
- Rural Incentive Program
- TGA Recall/hazard Alerts.
- MBS Items Online Checker
- Child Dental Benefits Schedule
- MBS Online
- PBS Schedule.
- Medicare Bulk Bill Webclaim
- DVA Allied Health Webclaim
- DVA Medical Webclaim.
- Medicare Bulk Bill reports
- DVA Allied Health Webclaim reports
- DVA Medical Webclaim reports
- DVA Patient Treatment report
- Prescription Shopping Information Service - patient reports.
- My delegates
- My banking details
- Provider personal details
- My access history
- My provider number details
- Create a new provider location
- Track and Scale.
Left hand menu:
- Multiple details request
- View patient care plan history.
Page last updated: 3 February 2020
This information was printed 10 July 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/services/medicare/hpos/log/overview-hpos-home-page. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.