How to log on using a PKI site certificate
Find out how to log on to HPOS using a PKI site certificate
To log on, you need to:
- Select the PKI site certificate log on button.
- Load your site certificate onto your computer.
- Select site certificate as your log on.
- Choose a digital certificate pops up - select your site certificate from the list displayed.
- Cryptographic service provider pops up - enter your personal identification code (PIC) or password.
- HPOS terms and conditions displays - select I agree.
- The HPOS home page displays.
If you’re having difficulty accessing HPOS with a PKI certificate read more about managing your PKI certificate.
Page last updated: 22 February 2019
This information was printed 26 May 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/services/medicare/hpos/log/how-log-using-pki-site-certificate. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.