Vaccination provider information payments
Eligible vaccination providers can get an information payment.
You can get an information payment for:
- completing a National Immunisation Program Schedule for a child under 7 years old and recording it on the AIR
- following up and vaccinating a child under 7 years old who’s more than 2 months overdue for their childhood vaccinations under the National Immunisation Program Schedule and recording it on the AIR.
The information payments are:
- up to $6 per completed immunisation schedule for children under 7 years old
- $6 per completed catch-up schedule for children under 7 years old.
We pay information payments by Electronic Funds Transfer on the second last Tuesday of each month. To get a payment you need to do 1 of the following:
- provide your bank account details when you register as a vaccination provider with the AIR
- complete an Australian Immunisation Register - Bank Account Details for Vaccination Providers form.
To update your bank account details on the AIR, you can do 1 of the following:
- use Health Professional Online Services (HPOS)
- complete and send us the Australian Immunisation Register - Bank Account Details for Vaccination Providers form.
Immunisation payment statement
Recognised vaccination providers can access their monthly immunisation payment statement on the AIR site.
The benefits of accessing your payment statements from the AIR site are:
- they’re available immediately after each payment run
- you can view, save or print them as often as you need to
- you can access them when it’s convenient for you
- using your PRODA account, you can use any internet connected device including your PC, mobile phone or tablet.
The immunisation notifications reconciliation report includes immunisation details recorded on the AIR during the last month. It lists details about immunisation claims, AIR payments and reasons why a claim may not be payable.
This report is available on the AIR site on the second last Tuesday of each month.
Identifying overdue children
You can get reports from the AIR site to help you identify children overdue for immunisation, including:
- AIR010A - AIR Due/Overdue Practice Report
- AIR011A - Due/Overdue report by locality
- AIR011B - Due/Overdue report by vaccination provider.
To get these reports go to accessing the AIR using HPOS.
Page last updated: 1 October 2021
This information was printed 27 November 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/services/medicare/australian-immunisation-register-health-professionals/resources/vaccination-provider-information-payments. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.