Access as a delegate of a medical practitioner, midwife or nurse practitioner
Help to set up access to the AIR as a delegate of a medical practitioner, midwife or nurse practitioner.
You’ll need to register for an individual PRODA account to access the AIR as a delegate of a medical practitioner, midwife or nurse practitioner.
Once you’ve set up your PRODA account, you’ll need to submit a delegation request in HPOS. Make sure you select My Programs when requesting your delegation functions. This will enable you access to the AIR functions. The health professional you’re acting on behalf of will then approve your request.
The health professional you’re acting on behalf of can also nominate you as a delegate in HPOS. You’ll need to give them you your Registration Authority (RA) number so they can do this. You can find your RA number under My details in PRODA.
Read more about managing HPOS delegations.
Once you’ve set up your PRODA account, complete the following steps to access the AIR:
- log on to your PRODA individual account
- under My Linked Services the Health Professional Online Services (HPOS) tile will display
- select Go to Service on the tile to access HPOS
- select No Organisation – Proceed as an individual only
- select My providers from the HPOS home page
- from the My providers table select, Select in the Action column for the relevant provider
- select My programs
- select the Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) tile.
Page last updated: 16 November 2020
This information was printed 27 November 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/services/medicare/australian-immunisation-register-health-professionals/how-set-your-access-air/access-delegate-medical-practitioner-midwife-or-nurse-practitioner. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.