November 2019 Incentives News Update (INU) for health professionals
10 December 2019
Read the INU to stay up to date with the Practice Incentives Program (PIP) and the Practice Nurse Incentive Program (PNIP).
In the November issue, we give you another update on the new PIP Quality Improvement Incentive.
We also take you through:
- the new Workforce Incentive Program, starting at the beginning of 2020
- the National General Practice Accreditation Scheme
- the Indigenous Health Incentive and the PBS Co-payment measure
- other updates and reminders to help you in your work and to manage your incentives.
- Read the Incentives News Update
- Find out more about the Practice Incentives Program and the Practice Nurse Incentive Program.
- Subscribe to news for health professionals to get the latest information about our payments and services.
Read the INU to stay up to date with the Practice Incentives Program (PIP) and the Workforce Incentive Program (WIP) – Practice Stream.
It’s important to make sure you choose the right patient when lodging digital claims with us.
Page last updated: 10 December 2019