All providers can now access the Aged Care Provider Portal
1 September 2020
Start using the Aged Care Provider Portal, if you haven’t already.
All aged care providers can now use the Aged Care Provider Portal to make claims online.
Residential and home care providers are already using the new portal. Now it’s also available for flexible care providers.
The new portal replaces two systems – Aged Care Online Services for home care, and Aged Care Online Claiming for residential care.
Access to these portals will close on 20 November 2020.
For flexible care providers, this is the first time they are able to claim online.
Aged care providers can use the portal to:
- view and finalise claims for all services and care types
- download payment statements and reports in multiple formats
- view, search for and submit events for care recipients by service.
How to access the portal
- You need a PRODA account. If you don’t have one, register for an individual PRODA account.
- Request access to the portal using the Register, amend or remove users for Aged Care Provider Portal form (AC004). Also use this form to update your details.
- Link your PRODA account to the portal. To do this you’ll need your own individual Aged Care User ID, known as an ‘A number’. If you don’t have an ‘A number’, you’ll get one when you request access to the portal. The first and last name on your ‘A number’ must match the first and last name on your PRODA account. If they don’t, you won’t be able to link to the portal.
- Learn more about the Aged Care Provider Portal.
- For more help watch how to create a PRODA account and link to the portal.
- Contact us if you have questions about the ACPP.
- Read more news for health professionals.
Talk to your aged care clients and their families about Medicare scams such as fake emails, text messages and websites.
Page last updated: 1 September 2020
This information was printed 21 September 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/health-professionals/news/all-providers-can-now-access-aged-care-provider-portal. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.