Resources to help you share bushfire disaster recovery assistance in your community
Resources to help you share information about disaster recovery assistance.
Disaster recovery assistance helps people overcome financial hardship after a bushfire.
We know community groups play a big role in supporting people through this time. So, we’ve created eKits to help you.
You can download our:
- New South Wales Bushfires, September 2019 eKit
- South Australian Bushfires, November 2019 eKit
- Victorian Bushfires, December 2019 eKit.
Use them to promote Australian Government disaster assistance in your community.
By using these eKits, you agree to reproduce the content in the exact form provided by us. Please don’t change the designs in any way.
In the eKits
You’ll find a factsheet that includes:
- An overview of disaster assistance payments – you’ll find out about individual payments.
- Payment rates – you’ll find out how much people in your community can get.
- Community information – you can publish this in your local community publications.
- Social media content – you can use these to help with community outreach.
- Frequently asked questions – information about the payments and eligibility.
Also included is a poster and images for social media. You can print and display this poster in your local community or include it in a community publication.
If you use assistive technology to help someone in your community you may not be able to access the eKit. If this happens, or you need more information, please read about bushfires or call the Disaster assistance hotline.
Page last updated: 10 July 2020
This information was printed 4 August 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/community/community-resources-and-help/resources-help-you-share-bushfire-disaster-recovery-assistance-your-community. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.