Farm Household Allowance resources for community groups
Resources to help you share information about Farm Household Allowance (FHA).
FHA helps farming families in financial hardship. It supports them for up to 4 years to help them improve their long-term financial situation.
We know community groups play a big role in supporting farmers and their families. So, we’ve created an FHA eKit to help you.
You can download our FHA eKit. Use it to promote FHA in your community.
By using the eKit, you agree to reproduce the content in the exact form provided by us. Please don’t change the designs in any way.
In the eKit
There are several factsheets in the eKit. These include:
- Financial and support services for farmers and their partners – you’ll find out about the services for farming families.
- An overview of Farm Household Allowance – you’ll find out about the stages in claiming FHA.
- Activity Supplements – you’ll find out about activities to improve your financial position.
- myGov–Get started – you’ll find out how to use myGov, a simple and secure way to access government services online.
- Rural and Remote Payment Rates – you’ll find out how much FHA you can get.
You’ll also find these resources:
- Talking points – you can use these to help with community outreach.
- Community article – you can publish this article in your local community publications.
- FHA poster – you can print and display this poster in your local community or include it in a community publication.
We also have FHA videos. You can share links to our videos on social media, in online newsletters and at presentations.
Read more about Farm Household Allowance.
If you’re in a rural, regional or remote area, our Agents and Access Points can help you.
Call the Farmer Assistance Hotline, 132 316, Monday to Friday, 8 am to 8 pm.
Page last updated: 19 August 2019
This information was printed 27 May 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/community/community-resources-and-help/farm-household-allowance-resources-community-groups. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.