Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources for community groups
We have resources you can use when you’re helping people in your community affected by COVID-19.
We know community groups play a big role in supporting people affected by COVID-19.
Use our resources to promote our services and help people in your community.
By using this eKit, you agree to use our resources in the exact form we provide them. Please don’t change the designs in any way.
If you need information
Use these resources to support your conversations with people in your community:
- Talking points about our support for people affected by COVID-19 - to help you share information with the community.
- Family and domestic violence checklist - a guide for your conversations with clients affected by family and domestic violence.
If community members need factsheets
You can provide these factsheets to people you help:
- If you need a payment - what to do if they’re not getting a payment.
- Someone to deal with us on your behalf – information on authorised representatives.
- Information for families and separated parents.
The eKit also has 2 factsheets for Australians returning from overseas:
If they need information in their language
We have translated publications if people in your community need information in different languages. These have information about our payments and services in 30 languages.
We have printable factsheets and audio files to help if they’re affected by coronavirus.
Or access the full range of information in their language.
Page last updated: 5 April 2021
This information was printed 10 April 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/community/community-resources-and-help/coronavirus-covid-19-resources-community-groups. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.