Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources for community groups
We have a range of resources you can use when you’re helping people in your community affected by COVID-19.
We know community groups play a big role in helping people affected by COVID-19.
You can download our COVID-19 eKit. Use it to promote our services in your community.
By using the eKit, you agree to reproduce content in the exact form provided by us. Please don’t change the designs in any way.
In the eKit
You’ll find these useful resources:
- How we’re helping people affected by COVID-19 (Easy Read)
- If you already get a payment from us - what to do if they’re already getting one of our payments.
- If you need a payment - what to do if they’re not getting a payment.
- How to claim a payment poster – use this to promote our streamlined claim in the community
- Talking points about our support for people affected by COVID-19 - to help you share information with the community
- Information for Disability Support Pension (DSP) customers thinking about JobSeeker Payment (JSP) - tells DSP customers what they need to consider if they’re thinking about transferring to JSP.
- Information for Carer Payment (CP) customers thinking about JobSeeker Payment (JSP) - tells CP customers what they need to consider if they’re thinking about transferring to JSP.
- Information for families and separated parents.
- Family and domestic violence checklist - a guide for your conversations with clients affected by family and domestic violence.
People affected by COVID-19 can also listen to the Easy Read document. They can go to our Services Australia playlist on the SoundCloud website. There they’ll also find a range of audio content, including audio files in other languages.
If they need information in their language
If English is a second language, they can access translated publications about our payments and services in up to 30 languages.
If they want to watch a video
If they’d prefer to watch video, check out our COVID-19 Support and Information YouTube playlist. It shows people claim a payment and manage their business with us. It also hosts videos from other Australian Government departments to help deal with COVID-19.
Page last updated: 25 May 2020
This information was printed 25 May 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/community/community-resources-and-help/coronavirus-covid-19-resources-community-groups. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.