Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources for community groups
We have a range of resources you can use when you’re helping people in your community affected by COVID-19.
We know community groups play a big role in supporting people affected by COVID-19.
Use our resources to promote our services and help people in your community.
By using this eKit, you agree to use our resources in the exact form we provide them. Please don’t change the designs in any way.
If you need information
Use these resources to support your conversations with people in your community:
- Talking points about our support for people affected by COVID-19 - to help you share information with the community.
- Family and domestic violence checklist - a guide for your conversations with clients affected by family and domestic violence.
If community members need factsheets
You can provide these factsheets to people you help:
- How to access our payments and services in Victoria during coronavirus (COVID-19).
- If you already get a payment from us - what to do if they’re already getting one of our payments.
- If you need a payment - what to do if they’re not getting a payment.
- Information for Disability Support Pension (DSP) customers thinking about JobSeeker Payment (JSP) - helps DSP customers considering transferring to JSP.
- Information for Carer Payment (CP) customers thinking about JobSeeker Payment (JSP) - helps CP customers considering transferring to JSP.
- Information for families and separated parents.
- Someone to deal with us on your behalf – information on authorised representatives.
If they need support guides
You can share these guides to people who need more support:
- How we’re helping people affected by coronavirus (COVID-19) – an easy read guide
- How to claim a payment poster.
If they need information in their language
We have translated publications if people in your community need information in different languages. These have information about our payments and services in 30 languages.
We have printable factsheets and audio files to help if they’re affected by coronavirus.
Or access the full range of information in their language.
If they want to watch a video
If people prefer to watch a video, they can check out our COVID-19 Support and Information YouTube playlist. It shows people how to claim a payment and manage their business with us. It also hosts videos from other Australian Government departments to help deal with COVID-19.
Coronavirus Supplement update Auslan video
Page last updated: 25 September 2020
This information was printed 25 September 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/community/community-resources-and-help/coronavirus-covid-19-resources-community-groups. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.