Coronavirus (COVID-19) resources
We have resources to help support your employees and customers to get proof of their COVID-19 vaccinations.
With the easing of restrictions, we know Australians will need to access proof of their COVID-19 vaccinations. We have resources you can share in your workplace and with your community.
Use these eKits to promote the support and help available to people in your workplace and community.
All eKits have general information about the COVID-19 vaccine rollout, as well as information about how to get proof of your vaccinations.
We regularly add new material to our eKits. To stay up to date, bookmark this page and check back for the latest material.
Order printed products
If you’re a community or organisation, you can order either the:
- 15210 - Get proof of your COVID-19 vaccination DL flyer
- 15211 - Get proof of your COVID-19 vaccination A3 poster.
Read more about how to order printed products.
Other COVID-19 resources
We have other general resources about COVID-19 for community groups and businesses, including:
- a checklist to help guide your conversations with clients who are affected by family and domestic violence
- resources about the COVID-19 Disaster Payment.
We also have factsheets:
- for people who need someone to deal with us on their behalf
- for families and separated parents
- about Australians returning but still overseas
- about Australians recently returned from overseas.
If people in your community need information in different languages, we have translated publications about all of the following:
- if you are affected by coronavirus (COVID-19)
- how to get proof of your COVID-19 vaccinations
- financial help because of COVID-19 posters.
By using this material, you agree to use it in the exact form we provide it. You cannot change the designs in any way.
Page last updated: 23 September 2021
This information was printed 23 September 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/community/community-resources-and-help/coronavirus-covid-19-resources. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.