How to register
Registering for Child Support Business Online Services is easy.
All you need is your employer or financial institution reference number.
- Call the Child Support Business Online Services team.
- We will ask some questions to confirm your identity and register your business. This may include your ABN or reference number.
- We will set up your account and give you a Log in ID and temporary password.
Complete your registration:
- We will send you an email to complete your account registration.
- Go to Business and employers.
- Select Log on and select Child Support Business Online.
- Select Log on again.
- Enter your Login ID – this is also your Child Support Reference Number.
- Enter your temporary password and select Submit.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter your password and select confirm new password.
Your registration is now complete. You can log on anytime to start using Child Support Business Online Services.
What help and troubleshooting is available
- call the Child Support Business Online Services team
- log on and submit a Technical Enquiry - use the Child Support Business Online Services 'Messages' section to do this
Session time out
Your session will time out if you don’t submit your update within 15 minutes of starting it. You’ll have to log back in if this happens.
This is a security measure to protect your information.
Read more about issues impacting Child Support Business Online Services.
Read the Child Support Guide on the Social Services website to find out how we administer the Child Support Scheme.
Page last updated: 8 March 2019
This information was printed 4 January 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/business/services/child-support/child-support-business-online-services/how-register. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.