Who can use it
Before you can use EVoR we need to provide approval for your business to do so.
You can use it if you provide rental or supported accommodation, and you’re any of the following:
- a not for profit community organisation
- an Indigenous Housing organisation
- a business such as a hospice, retirement or lifestyle village.
Your business must be all of the following:
- a legal entity able to enter into a contract with us
- able to take responsibility under law for its actions
- able to meet the policy, terms and procedural requirements of EVoR.
You must have all of the following necessary things:
This includes all documents required by federal, state, territory or local governments.
Watch our video to find out more.
Page last updated: 24 October 2019
This information was printed 4 June 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/business/services/centrelink/electronic-verification-rent-businesses/about/who-can-use-it. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.