How to claim
How to claim a funding grant under COVID-19 Consumer Travel Support Program – Round Two.
Before you start, check if your business can get it. You can’t apply if your business wasn’t eligible for Round One unless Austrade grant your claim under exceptional circumstances.
You must have an individual Provider Digital Access (PRODA) account before you can start your claim. If you don’t have one yet, you can read how to prepare your claim. If you’ve set one up before, use the same login details in your application under Round One.
We’ll only assess claims submitted after the closing date of Saturday 12 June 2021 11:59 pm AEST if any of the following apply:
- you submitted a manual claim in Round One which delayed your submission of a Round Two claim
- you were awaiting an outcome for Round One and now your business can be assessed under Round Two
- Austrade have decided your business can submit a Round Two claim without being assessed under Round One.
We can only accept one application per ABN.
You must complete the following steps in order.
2. Submit your claim
Log in to Business Hub using your PRODA username and password. You may encounter display issues if you log into Business Hub using Internet Explorer. If this happens, please use another web browser.
- If you’re registered for more than one business, choose the business you’re claiming for.
- Choose Apply for Service.
- Choose COVID-19 Consumer Travel Support Program – Round Two.
- Choose Apply.
- Answer all questions and complete all steps up to and including Review and Submit.
If you find a mistake in your application after you submit it, you can call us on 1800 560 774. The phone line is open from 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday.
3. Provide supporting documents if required
For businesses with a turnover of $500,000 or more, Austrade will assess your application.
As part of that assessment, they may contact you to request documents. Ensure your contact details are up to date when completing your claim.
You should keep a copy of your application and any supporting documents.
4. What happens after you claim
We’ll let you know the result of your claim for funding under COVID-19 Consumer Travel Support Program – Round Two.
If we grant your claim
If your business’ turnover is under $500,000, we’ll:
- assess your claim
- pay you within 10 business days.
If your business has a turnover between $500,000 and $20 million, all of the following apply:
- we’ll refer your claim to Austrade
- Austrade will undertake an assessment which may take up to 8 weeks
- we’ll pay you within 10 business days if Austrade approves your grant.
We’ll pay your grant as a lump sum into the same bank account your Round One grant was paid. You can tell us in your claim if your bank account has changed.
Page last updated: 13 June 2021
This information was printed 9 June 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/business/services/centrelink/covid-19-consumer-travel-support-program-round-two/how-claim. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.