Centrelink Information Exchange Service
Your business can use this secure service to exchange documents and electronic files with us about our mutual customers.
If you have an Information Exchange account, log on to access your secure web mailbox.
- Log on to the Information Exchange
- enter your User ID and Password
- select Logon.
If you don’t have an account, you should register.
From 11 May 2019, CCeS batch file service users must use CBOS to upload batch files.
- Log on to CBOS.
- Enter your User ID and select Continue.
- Enter your Password and select Continue.
- Select your service listed under Organisational Online Mail.
Call or email the National Business Gateway to register. You can call Monday to Friday between 8:30 am to 7:00 pm AEST. You can leave a message if you call outside these hours.
Page last updated: 26 September 2019