Support year 12 students with the School Leavers Resource eKit
28 September 2021
The eKit resources can help you share information about payments available to year 12 students after secondary school.
We know education and training providers play a big role supporting year 12 students leaving secondary school.
Our payments and services can support students who pursue further study or training. They can also help students looking for work after year 12.
Our School Leavers Resource eKit has a range of resources to help you share information with students and their families. The eKit includes:
- factsheets about student payments
- posters to raise awareness of the different payments
- a guide to getting a myGov account
- a short presentation
- social media tiles
- links to useful videos and webpages
- information in languages other than English.
It covers a range of topics useful to those leaving school. This includes all the following:
- steps to be ready to claim Youth Allowance or ABSTUDY
- tips to help them get their own Medicare card and myGov account
- an overview of careers available in the Australian Public Service.
Download the School leavers resource eKit for education and training providers and share resources with your students.
Find out more about how you can help students learn about Centrelink payments.
Page last updated: 29 September 2021
This information was printed 7 October 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/business/news/support-year-12-students-school-leavers-resource-ekit. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.