STEM stream in the National Graduate Program
If you have a STEM degree and want a career in ICT, we want you.
If you have any of the below degrees, you can apply to both our STEM and generalist streams.
If successful, we’ll offer you your preferred stream. Once you start, you can't change streams.
Read about how to apply.
Type of degree
We’re looking for graduates with degrees in the following subjects:
We’re also looking for graduates with a degree in any of these subjects and related areas:
- Data Science
- Cyber Security
- Information Technology
- Computer Technology
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Digital Media or Design Computing.
Range of work
In the STEM stream, you may work on a range of projects and tasks like:
- operation support for hardware, software and other assets
- Standard Operating Procedures in line with ICT related legislation, policy and processes
- ICT information technology infrastructure library processes and practices
- ICT infrastructure designs and builds.
Page last updated: 25 February 2021
This information was printed 11 September 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/organisations/about-us/careers/employment-options/national-graduate-program/how-national-graduate-program-works/stem-stream-national-graduate-program. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.