Apply for NASH PKI for contracted providers and GSO

Contracted providers and General Supporting Organisations (GSO) need authentication certificates to access the My Health Record system.

General Supporting Organisations (GSO) must provide infrastructure and information for the My Health Record system outside the role of a contracted service provider.

Contracted service providers must be IT organisations which provide management or communication of health information on behalf of healthcare provider organisations.

You apply for your Healthcare Identifiers registration number and National Authentication Service for Health (NASH) Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificate at the same time.

Read more about applying for your health care identifier and NASH PKI certificate.

You must read the Certificate Policy and Terms and Conditions of Use. You agree to these when you sign the application form.

Read our terms and conditions as part of our PKI policy documents.

We’ll post the NASH PKI certificate to the person who applied for it. We’ll post it to the address you register in the HI Service.

You’ll need a Personal Identification Code to install the NASH PKI certificate. We’ll post that to you separately.

To use the certificate, install it into the My Health Record from the My Health Record website or Secure Message Delivery compliant software from the Digital Health Agency.

Page last updated: 15 June 2024.
QC 74090