Triple bulk billing incentives also apply to longer Medicare Benefits Schedule telehealth services for children under 16, pensioners, and concession card holders.
Level C items
- 91900 - phone attendance by a general practitioner lasting at least 20 minutes
- 91903 - phone attendance by a medical practitioner 25 - 45 minutes
- 91906 - phone attendance by a medical practitioner, in an eligible area, 25 - 45 minutes.
Level D items
- 91910 - phone attendance by a general practitioner, lasting at least 40 minutes
- 91913 - phone attendance by a medical practitioner 45 - 60 minutes
- 91916 - phone attendance by a medical practitioner, in an eligible area, 45 - 60 minutes.
You can check specific item numbers and services using MBS online search.
Triple bulk bill incentive items
The triple bulk bill incentive items can only be claimed where a MyMedicare service is bulk billed.
- 75880 - MM1
- 75881 - MM2
- 75882 - MM3-4
- 75883 - MM5
- 75884 - MM6
- 75885 - MM7.
MM refers to Modified Monash locality classification.
Read more about claiming bulk bill incentive items.
Read about the relevant MBS item descriptions, fact sheets and explanatory notes at MBS Online.
Subscribe to news
RSS News feed
Our RSS service alerts you to updates to this page. You can connect to our RSS feeds with your favourite RSS reader.