If your employment income changes, you need to tell us within 14 days. We call this unscheduled reporting, as it can happen any time.
- tell us if you start or stop working
- edit your ongoing employment income if it changes.
You can do this if you get any of these:
- Age Pension
- Carer Payment
- Disability Support Pension
- Parenting Payment, and you don’t have ParentsNext requirements
- Youth Allowance as a full time student.
You must tell us about any changes to your income or assets within 14 days.
If you have employment income reporting requirements and don’t report how much you have been paid, we won't pay you.
Page last updated: 4 June 2021
This information was printed 2 August 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/topics/unscheduled-reporting/53208. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.