Getting support for Indigenous Australians

If you’re an Indigenous Australian, there are services that can help you if you’re looking for a job.

Financial and other support services are available that can help you when you’re looking for a job. Find out more by visiting our Payments and Support for Indigenous Australians page.

If you live in certain designated remote areas, you’ll be referred to the Community Development Program (CDP). CDP providers help job seekers living in these remote areas get skills while looking for work in their own community. Read more about CDP on the National Indigenous Australians Agency’s website.

Page last updated: 26 February 2021