How to get help
Get help using the Express Plus Medicare mobile app.
If you need help using the app
You can either:
If you forget your myGov username or password
You can either:
- select Forgot username or Forgot password on the myGov website
- call the Online services support hotline and select option 4.
If you forget your myGov PIN
You can select Forgot PIN on the PIN screen, to reset your myGov PIN. You’ll need to enter your myGov sign in details to do this.
If you reset your myGov PIN, you’ll need to use this new PIN if you use any of these apps:
- Express Plus Child Support mobile app
- Express Plus Centrelink mobile app
- jobactive Job Seeker app.
If you need help in other languages
If you don’t speak English and need help, find out how to get extra help when calling us.
If you need more help
If you need more help call the Medicare program line.
We’ll ask you some questions. You’ll need to know:
- your Medicare Number
- if you’ve used the app in the past
- if you’re using 3G, 4G or a wireless network (Wi-Fi)
- if you’re using the latest version of the app
- the type of device and operating system you're using
- if you’ve set your phone to a foreign language
- if you can sign in to your Medicare online account, or if not, the date you last signed in.
Page last updated: 10 December 2020
This information was printed 13 May 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/medicare/express-plus-medicare-mobile-app/how-get-help. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.