Where to find us

You can find a Community Engagement Officer in many places.

You can find us at locations such as:

  • mental health facilities
  • general crisis and support services
  • specialist accommodation services
  • youth services
  • drug and alcohol services
  • family and domestic violence services
  • organised meeting places.

Visit a service centre and ask the staff if there’s a Community Engagement Officer near you.

Page last updated: 24 October 2019