What you can do
You can use the Express Plus Child Support mobile app to check and update your information.
When your Child Support case is active with us, you can use the app to:
- check when your payments are due and how much you’ll get
- check how much you owe and make payment
- update income for a current or previous financial year
tell us about direct payments made or received
- view your past payments
- view your assessment details
- tell us about changes in care arrangements for your children
- view and print your Child Support letters and attachments
- upload your documents.
You can also update your personal details and income estimate.
We keep your details safe. Read about your right to privacy.
The app is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There may be short breaks for service updates to the app between 2 am and 5 am AEST.
Page last updated: 22 May 2020
This information was printed 29 November 2020 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/child-support/express-plus-child-support-mobile-app/what-you-can-do. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.