What other services are available

Find out about other payments and services to help you.

You may also be eligible for New Zealand Disaster Recovery Payment.

If you’re an Australian resident or hold an eligible visa, you may be eligible for:

Use the Payment and Service Finder to check what payments and services you may be eligible for.

Check if you’re eligible for financial assistance from the Victorian Government.

If you’re affected by family and domestic violence, you can:

  • call us on 180 22 66 and ask to speak with one of our social workers - 8 am to 5 pm (local time) Monday to Friday

go to our family and domestic violence webpage for more information.

Page last updated: 22 June 2021