What other services are available

Find out about other payments and services to help you.

You may also be eligible for Australian Government Disaster Recovery Payment.

If you’re a New Zealand citizen living in Australia, check if you’re eligible for:

Use Payment and Service Finder to check what payments and services you may be eligible for.

Check if you’re eligible for financial assistance from the Victorian Government.

If you’re affected by family and domestic violence:

  • call us on 180 22 66 and ask to speak with one of our social workers - 8 am to 5 pm (local time) Monday to Friday
  • go to our family and domestic violence webpage for more information.

Page last updated: 22 September 2021