How to manage your payment

You need to report any changes to your circumstances.

If you get Disaster Recovery Allowance, you’ll need to report any changes in your circumstances. This includes if you earn more than, or the same as, the average Australian weekly income of $1,713.90 while you get the payment.

The quickest way to report your income is to call 180 22 66.

You’ll need to update your income estimate if you:

  • get Family Tax Benefit
  • get Child Care Subsidy
  • have a current Child Support assessment.

Use our online guide to update your family income estimate and payment choice by either using:

Next: What other services are available

Find out about other payments and services to help you.

Page last updated: 18 June 2021