You can get a Relocation Scholarship if you need to move away from home for a practical placement.
The prac must be:
- a compulsory part of your course
- in a regional or remote area.
You must also meet the eligibility criteria and 35 day rules.
You can’t get a Relocation Scholarship for prac if you’ve already got one in the same year.
Verify your place of study
You need to show you’re moving to a regional or remote area for a compulsory prac.
To do this:
- fill in the student part of the Verification of Campus form
- get your course provider to fill in the Campus details part of the form and sign it
- submit the form to us with any documents it asks for.
Page last updated: 19 February 2020
This information was printed 10 September 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/relocation-scholarship/what-are-study-rules-and-courses/practical-placements. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.