What other help is available
We have a range of other services, tools and information to help you manage your payment or get extra support.
- tips about accessing payments and services when having a baby or adopting a child
- managing your Parental Leave Pay and details online
- information about Dad and Partner Pay
- more payments for families
- tips about how to manage your money
- information about parental leave and the Fair Work Ombudsman
- finding out what payments and services you might be eligible for.
This also includes information about:
- someone dealing with us on your behalf
- owing us money
- reviews and appeals.
The Fair Work Ombudsman can help you make sure you’ve followed the required steps when requesting parental leave from your employer.
An online tool to see what payments and services you may be eligible for.
You can have an authorised representative to deal with us on your behalf. You can authorise them to enquire, update, act or get payments for you.
Page last updated: 24 September 2020
This information was printed 29 July 2021 from https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/services/centrelink/parental-leave-pay/what-other-help-available. It may not include all of the relevant information on this topic. Please consider any relevant site notices at https://www.servicesaustralia.gov.au/individuals/site-notices when using this material.